Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Best Tips To Improve Your Website's Alexa Ranking Fast

improve alexa,increase alexa,fast alexa,rank alexa,ranking alexa,alexa wallpapers,backlinks,alexa,computer ustaad,online ustaad,alexa,get traffic,manage backlinks,
Hey Folks! Today in this tutorial I will share some great tips & tricks to improve your website/blog's Alexa rank in just simple steps .In one of my previous articles I guided you about adding your website into Alexa and then verifying it.Most of people commented on that post and asked me to tell them some top tips & tricks to improve their sites ranking.I replied to their comments but they said me for a tutorial so for those guys I am especially making this video tutorial who want to increase their websites Alexa ranking fast.As you know Alexa is one of the popular web analytic tool and many people use it for increasing Google page rank and some other reasons which are quite useful.So let me start the tutorial without wasting your time.I hope that you will like it!

Why Alexa Rank Is Important?

These rankings help you to increase Google page rank and getting people interested to buy your services and make agreements with you.These rankings also help you to get advertisers for your websites/blog.

Top Tips To Improve Alexa Ranking:

  • By installing alexa toolbar in your browser (Click here to install)
  • By forcing people to view your site who have Alexa Toolbar installed
  • By updating your site/blog daily with quality content
  • By creating quality links on sites which already have good alexa rank
  • By adding Alexa widget to your blog/site 
  • By adding Alexa meta tag to your blog
  • By adding your site in Alexa listing
  • By increasing your blog's traffic
  • By getting reviews for your site in Alexa
  • By getting more comments/shares on your blog

Video Tutorial Guide In Urdu & Hindi:


Final Words:

I shared some best tricks & tips to improve your websites Alexa ranking.I hope that you would have liked it.Please share this video tutorial to support us and please feel free to ask if you are having any issue! I would be eagerly waiting for your response.Happy Blogging!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment